Dr. Zakwan Mahjoub MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

March 30th, 2016
Very through
Dr. Mahjoub was very professional and was very through. He had already read the results of the tests I had before he came into th e room. He recommended an event monitor so he could see how often I was feeling symptoms. I hope to get good news when I see him in a couple weeks!

May 19th, 2015
Dr. M., always seemed so busy. I could tell if I asked to many questions because he would always inch toward the door at that time/the end of my visit. I once told him I didn't like the side effects of my medication and he told me that he was thinking about ADDING a medication and INCREASING the one I was complaining about (he did both). Recently, I thought I was having an adverse reaction to my medication so I called the office. They did not give him my message. They only scheduled me a visit, which was three weeks out. So I left a message for the nurse. It took two days for the nurse to return my call. When she finally called me, guess she needed to complete her conversation with a friend in the office, before starting a conversation with me. After she finished her previous conversation, I informed her of my symptoms. Her only advice was to stop taking the medication and just wait for my doctors appointment which was still three weeks out. At my last visit I waited in the lobby for nearly an hour without being seen. I approached the desk and asked to reschedule, the nurse said she was surprised because he usually "catches up" by this time. The next available date was "double-booked" also and she had no idea if I would be seen close to my scheduled time. I am looking for a new cardiologist.

February 23rd, 2015
Hear attack from blocked LAD - Emergency Care
Dr. Mahjoub is excellent cardiologist- especially when it matters the most - under emergency conditions. He's a life saver. After care following an emergency (heart attack) is non-negotiable if you are a patient of Dr. Mahjoub. He's dedicated to getting you back to a quality of life and overall heart health.