A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaldy Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaldy Tan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Tan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaldy Sy Tan MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zaldy S. Tan practice?
- Dr. Zaldy Tan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zaldy Tan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA and Roxbury Crossing, MA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.