A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaldy Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaldy Tan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaldy Tan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Tan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaldy Sy Tan MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zaldy S. Tan practice?
- Dr. Zaldy Tan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zaldy Tan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Geriatric Doctors.