A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zalman Magid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magid
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Magid Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zalman Magid, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Magid graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zalman Magid MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zalman Magid practice?
- Dr. Zalman Magid has 1 office location.
Dr. Zalman Magid practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Alpharetta, GA.
See Alpharetta Psychiatrists and Alpharetta Child Psychiatrists.