Learn more about Dr. Zamir Brelvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zamir Brelvi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brelvi
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brelvi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zamir Brelvi, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brelvi graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brelvi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zamir Sultan Brelvi MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Zamir S. Brelvi practice?
- Dr. Zamir Brelvi has 1 office location.
Dr. Zamir Brelvi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bloomfield, NJ.
See Bloomfield Internists and Bloomfield Gastroenterologists.