A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zamir Brelvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zamir Brelvi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brelvi
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brelvi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zamir Brelvi, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brelvi graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brelvi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zamir Sultan Brelvi MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Zamir S. Brelvi practice?
- Dr. Zamir Brelvi has 1 office location.
Dr. Zamir Brelvi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bloomfield, NJ.
See Bloomfield Internists and Bloomfield Gastroenterologists.