Dr. Zamir Brelvi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zamir Brelvi?

July 11th, 2015

Extreme knowledgeable of my condition !

April 3rd, 2015

Excellent doctor. Very intelligent, caring and patient.

November 29th, 2013

Patient

I too was shocked to see some serious & exceptional feedback about this doctor. I had GERD for more than 7 years and constipation (IBS) for 6 months until I met him. When I met him for the first time, he asked me to do Ultrasound, complete blood test and started off with medication. He then did Endoscopy and Colonoscopy. In the Endoscopy document, it was clearly mentioned that I had GERD and Hiatus Hernia. He was just treating me for GERD but haven't suggested anything for Hiatus Hernia. When I asked him, he mentioned that this will go away and not to worry. In the Colonoscopy report, he had mentioned that I am having hemerroids but didn't treat me for that nor suggested any medication. In addition, he gave Linzess samples and asked me to take immediately after food. I took that for 2 months and 12 days which resulted in diarrhea and lost 15 kgs in just 3 months. Every time I used to ask him that why am I loosing weight and he would just ignore stating this is your normal weight. When he prescribed me (Linzess) and I bought that pharmacy, it was clearly mentioned that I need to take that in empty stomach. I immediately called him and spoke and he changed his words saying he didn't ask me to take it after food. When I used to visit him every 15-21 days I used to tell him that I am loosing too much of water from my body because of diarrhea. He used to console me saying this is your normal weight. There were few trainee doctors' around him who would listen to what he says to the patients most of the times when I visited his clinic. I became anemic started getting stressed out. He started prescribing stress relieving drugs. I consulted this guy for more than 7 months and didn't have a solution for my problem. I then had to get released from my project and returned to India. I got treated for my constipation within 2 months. Now I have to undergo Laproscopic Fundoplication for treatment of Hiatus Hernia and GERD. I had undergone such a pain with this guy and would not recommend anyone. Please do not go to this guy as he is not a doctor. I don't know how he got the NJ certificate for being Top 10 doctors. He will just keep dragging you and won't resolve your health problems. Please do not go.........it's my humble request.

September 3rd, 2013

Dr. Brelvi is a HACK

I was shocked to see positive reviews here. He asked me the same questions several times; I actually considered the fact that he might be high. He rushed me out the door and did not solve my medical issue. He did, however, write several prescriptions for drugs I didn't need. Choose another doctor... ANY other doctor.

July 3rd, 2013

Cheryls visit

Well informed,very pleasant,very accurate in diagnosis,knew exactly what I was going to ask before I had the chance.Made me and my wife feel very confident that he could cure her . Walked out of the office feeling more at ease knowing my wife was in very capable hands.Great staff,very short waiting time had 10 30 appointment and was seen at about 10 40

March 6th, 2013

Zamir Brelvi

Dr. Brelvi is an exceptional Gastroenterologist. He looks at me not just from his specialty but as a whole person. He has taken care of me for over 10 years and I have never had a problem with him. He is very knowledgeable in his field and in medicine in general. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

November 18th, 2011

Dr. Brelvi is an excellent Doctor who knows his subject very well. He would take whatever steps necessary to get to the root of the problem and resolve it.

August 8th, 2017