A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zamir Moen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zamir Moen is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zamir Moen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moen graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Moen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Moanalua Medical Center & Clinic
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu
- Kaiser Moanalua Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zamir Villafuerte Moen MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zamir V. Moen practice?
- Dr. Zamir Moen has 1 office location.
Dr. Zamir Moen practices Internal Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists.