A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zamir Nestelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zamir Nestelbaum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zamir Nestelbaum, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nestelbaum graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Nestelbaum has 10 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zamir Nestelbaum MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zamir Nestelbaum practice?
- Dr. Zamir Nestelbaum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zamir Nestelbaum practices Psychiatry near Greenfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Amherst, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Greenfield Psychiatrists.