A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zamir Nestelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zamir Nestelbaum is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nestelbaum
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nestelbaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zamir Nestelbaum, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nestelbaum graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Nestelbaum has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zamir Nestelbaum MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zamir Nestelbaum practice?
- Dr. Zamir Nestelbaum has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zamir Nestelbaum practices Psychiatry near Greenfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Amherst, MA.
See Greenfield Psychiatrists.