A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zana Sotirov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zana Sotirov is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sotirov
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sotirov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zana Sotirov, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sotirov graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela.
Dr. Sotirov has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zana Sotirov MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zana Sotirov practice?
- Dr. Zana Sotirov has 1 office location.
- Dr. Zana Sotirov practices Family Medicine near Shelby Township, MI.