A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zana Sotirov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zana Sotirov, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sotirov graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela.
Dr. Sotirov has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sotirov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans