A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zana Sotirov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zana Sotirov is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zana Sotirov, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sotirov graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela.
Dr. Sotirov has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zana Sotirov MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zana Sotirov practice?
- Dr. Zana Sotirov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zana Sotirov practices Family Medicine near Shelby Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.