Dr. Zane Craig Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Zane Craig?

Old School Doctor.

Posted on October 28th, 2010

I swear that his theory is the less you tell a patient the better. He is very vague when explaining what is going on with your pregnancy, and will tell you that "it is not an exact science" when telling you how far along you are. Then after telling me throughout the pregnancy that since this was my 3rd child it would go fast, he took 35 minutes to come to my hospital room after the nurse tracked him down in the hospital, I then had to wait for him to put on the gown which took him 15 minutes as he put on the smaller of the 2. Then he spent 5 minutes on each glove. I finally told him I was going to push. He literally caught my baby. As if that wasn't bad enough he botched up the circ and then, while my baby was discharged at 9am he did not get to the hospital until 4:30pm to discharge me. I was frustrated and furious!

Posted on June 6th, 2016