A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zane Kartchner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zane Kartchner is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zane Kartchner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kartchner graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Kartchner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zane Alan Kartchner MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Zane A. Kartchner practice?
- Dr. Zane Kartchner has 1 office location.
Dr. Zane Kartchner practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.