Dr. Zane Knoer DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Ludington, MI

3.2

December 19th, 2016
How do you get the physician's assistants to return your calls? They never answer their phones so you always have to get voice mail. What happens to that message is a mystery. This is a serious problem as I have had several very important issues that I needed answers to. Because of this, I am presently looking for another internist.

December 19th, 2016
Dr. Knoer is an excellent and very thorough doctor. However, there is a problem with the communication system when you need information or have a question. The receptionist listens to the reason that you have called and then connects you to a medical assistant. The medical assistant never answers the phone (I know they are busy doing other things) so you get voice mail. Having left many messages in the last few months, I have had one call returned. This system is dysfunctional.

June 22nd, 2015
I found Dr. Knoer to be helpful, and from what I can tell may be a good physician. However, he does not respond to phone calls and his staff is very inefficient, unresponsive, and rude. How can anyone see a physician who does not respond? That borders on being unethical. And, I have never written a bad review for a physician before...so this is not common for me.

March 9th, 2015
I enjoy being a patient of Dr. Knoer. He spends all the time I need to go over all my questions and concerns. I feel he has a very good bedside manner, more so than other doctors that I have been to. The one thing I do not appreciate is the wait for the office staff to take care of my business. The office staff changes very frequently and I think that makes things hard for both sides of the window. I will continue to be a Dr. Zane Knoer patient, he does a great job for me!

December 18th, 2014
Best doctor ever
Awesome doc, no one else knew what was wrong with me, I will be able to see my children graduate, best doctor in Michigan

August 13th, 2012
I agree with all of the previous cooments. i have been seeing Dr. Knoer for years. He is extremely cold and impersonal. When I complained once about the difficulty of getting a satisfactory reply to a phone message he told me if I was unhappy with the staff that perhaps I should seek treatment elsewhere! If only that were possible. There are absolutely no internist from TC to Grand Rapids accepting new patients! So I am completely stuck. The only thing Dr. Knoer is good for is referring you to other doctors for every problem you have. That is the way he treats you, by shipping you off to every other specialists there is. That way he does not have to make any diagnosis or decisiions himself. Hey, that is great protection for him but keeps you runiing all over the place. If you are just plain sick with routine cold, flu or something else you need to be seen for right away -- forget it -- you could die waiting for ""the nurse"" to call you back after you leave a message!

March 20th, 2012
I would not recommend Dr. Knoer to anyone! As a matter of fact, I am searching for a new internist. Dr. Knoer is the coldest, most uncaring physician I have ever encountered. Getting an appointment when you need it is almost impossible, but then it is also almost impossible to get response to a phone message so you are left with no options but waiting for the next available appointment (whenever that may be) or finding a doctor who actually cares enough about his patients to see that they do have proper medical care available to them and a staff who is trained to be polite to patents who call and see that their questions actually get answered. Also it would be nice to have real people trained to ANSWER the phones and talk to you insteAd of being transferred to a machine and told you it may take up to 24 hous to get t