Dr. Zane Lazer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zane Lazer?

August 23rd, 2017

Dr. Laser, The Best!!!

I am most impressed with my surgery performed by Dr. Zane Lazer. He was recommended to me by a friend, and every compliment mentioned to me turned out to be absolutely true.....and then some. I can now, in turn, also recommend Dr. Lazer to others by using multiple superlatives, and Dr. Lazer would be worthy of all of them. As I stated in the headline, Dr. Lazer is the best!!

Awesome Staff and Doctor

The office staff that works for Dr. Lazer were very, very, nice as well as Dr. Lazer. He did mine and my husbands cataract surgery. I had an amazing outcome with my surgery.

One of the best eye doctors around

Both the office staff and surgery staff of Dr. Lazers offices have been excellent. Dr. Lazer has been very good as well, he even called to check on me . I have great vision after having cataract surgery in both eyes. I can see people at a distance now, it's great.

One of the best eye doctors around

May 19th, 2017

Great Eye Doctor!

I had cataract surgery done by Dr. Lazer. The outcome was amazing. I can't wait to get my other eye done. Dr. Lazer and his staff are all very warm and welcoming. I felt that Dr. Lazer explained everything in great detail to me so that I knew what to expect - all of my questions were thoroughly answered. He even called me the night of my surgery to see how I was doing. Things like that are what makes me really appreciate the care I receive at The Eye MDs.

November 11th, 2013

Excellent Results

Some of these are not really important criteria to review a surgeon. The important thing is RESULTS and Dr.Lazer is super excellent in the results category. I am thankful for his intelligence, hard work to gain the experience in surgery that he has, and his expertise. It's true he does not try to make a personal connection with his patients, which makes things slightly awkward. But he knows what he is doing, and he is pleasant enough. That's all that matters. I would recommend him to anyone.

January 11th, 2012

Money Grubber

No interest in patients beyond money.

October 9th, 2017