A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zane Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zane Osborne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zane Osborne, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Osborne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Margarets Hosp, Spring Valley, Il
- Trinity Medical Center
- Trinity Medical Center - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zane P Osborne MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zane P. Osborne practice?
- Dr. Zane Osborne has 1 office location.
Dr. Zane Osborne practices Emergency Medicine near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Emergency Physicians.