A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zane Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zane Osborne, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Osborne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Norwegian-American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zane Preston Osborne MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zane P. Osborne practice?
- Dr. Zane Osborne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zane Osborne practices Emergency Medicine near Bolingbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL.
See Bolingbrook Emergency Physicians.