A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zane Saalouke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zane Saalouke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saalouke graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Saalouke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zane Saalouke MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Zane Saalouke practice?
- Dr. Zane Saalouke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zane Saalouke practices Pediatrics near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians.