A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zane Saalouke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zane Saalouke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saalouke graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Saalouke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saalouke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 6 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zane Saalouke practice?
Dr. Zane Saalouke practices Pediatrics near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians.