Learn more about Dr. Zane Uhland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zane Uhland, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uhland
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uhland Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Uhland graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Uhland has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Clinton Regional Hospital
- Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zane E Uhland DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zane E. Uhland practice?
- Dr. Zane Uhland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zane Uhland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Woodward, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.