Learn more about Dr. Zane Uhland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zane Uhland, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Uhland graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Uhland has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Clinton Regional Hospital
- Woodward Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zane E Uhland DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zane E. Uhland practice?
- Dr. Zane Uhland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zane Uhland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Woodward, OK and Clinton, OK.
See Oklahoma City Orthopedic Surgeons.