A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaneta Romain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaneta Romain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaneta Romain, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Romain graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Romain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaneta Romain MD is a female Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Zaneta Romain practice?
- Dr. Zaneta Romain has 1 office location.
Dr. Zaneta Romain practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.