A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zareen Babar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zareen Babar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zareen Babar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Culpeper Regional Hospital Inc
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zareen Babar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zareen Babar practice?
- Dr. Zareen Babar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Zareen Babar practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Culpeper, VA.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.