A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Zareh Demirjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Demirjian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Demirjian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Demirjian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan