A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zareh Demirjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zareh Demirjian is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demirjian
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Demirjian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Demirjian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Demirjian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zareh Nazareth Demirjian MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Zareh N. Demirjian practice?
- Dr. Zareh Demirjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Zareh Demirjian practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Oncologists, and Boston Hematologists.