A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zareh Demirjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zareh Demirjian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Demirjian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Demirjian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zareh Nazareth Demirjian MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Zareh N. Demirjian practice?
- Dr. Zareh Demirjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Zareh Demirjian practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Oncologists, and Boston Hematologists.