A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zarela Molle-Rios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molle-Rios
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Molle-Rios Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zarela Molle-Rios, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Celiac Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Molle-Rios graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Molle-Rios has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zarela Lourdes Molle-Rios MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Zarela L. Molle-Rios practice?
- Dr. Zarela Molle-Rios has 1 office location.
Dr. Zarela Molle-Rios practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.