A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zarela Molle-Rios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molle-Rios
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Molle-Rios Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zarela Molle-Rios, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Celiac Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Molle-Rios graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Molle-Rios has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zarela Lourdes Molle-Rios MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Zarela L. Molle-Rios practice?
- Dr. Zarela Molle-Rios has 1 office location.
Dr. Zarela Molle-Rios practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Gastroenterologists.