A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaria Murrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaria Murrell is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murrell graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Murrell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Kosair Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaria C Murrell MD is a female Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zaria C. Murrell practice?
- Dr. Zaria Murrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Zaria Murrell practices Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons.