A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaria Murrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaria Murrell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murrell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murrell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Murrell graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Murrell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Kosair Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaria C Murrell MD is a female Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zaria C. Murrell practice?
- Dr. Zaria Murrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Zaria Murrell practices Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons.