A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zarin Kidwai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zarin Kidwai is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zarin Kidwai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kidwai graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kidwai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zarin Kidwai BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zarin Kidwai practice?
- Dr. Zarin Kidwai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zarin Kidwai practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Plano Internists.