Dr. Zarine Mistry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

September 23rd, 2016
Dedicated
I've seen Dr. Mistry since 1996 when first moving down here. Yes, she is an urgent care physician, and she has always guided me toward a primary care physician. My response has been and will be... When YOU go into private practice I will have a private physician... until then she is my primary care physician. Trust her with my family and that is an amazing feat in itself. Through, patient and medically gifted; these are the qualities that you need for both the medical issue and bedside manner. She is truly Amazing.

March 28th, 2016
very satisfied patient
Very professional. Wonderful.

December 30th, 2015
A great Doc
A superb and caring physician.

September 23rd, 2015
Dr. Zarine Mistry is the best internal medicine Dr in the area!
I am 24 years of age and I have seen Dr. Zarine Mistry since i was in elementary school. No words could express how truly amazing she is, I have numerous health issues, and have seen many drs from urgent care, ER visits, specialists and Dr. Mistry by far is the best. She is very thorough which in my experience , is hard to find these days, she takes her time with each and every patient because she genuinely cares and wants to help! She gets on a personal level which makes being at the Dr not so bad, she's a breath of fresh air and is very determined to find out what is going on and is ready to tackle it and get you back to being 100% ! She is SUPERIOR when it comes to test results, follow ups and more. Some offices take a long time to get test results back (urine culture, white cell counts, glucose, pap smears, ect) on numerous occasions i have missed her/triage nurse calls and she has taken time out of her personal schedule to call me from her home to let me know my results because she knows I have bad anxiety. Dr. Mistry along with Dr. Robinette and Dr. Cundif (the original NDC Urgent care group) also treated my grandparents , and have seen my parents and everyone has gotten such great care. Dr. Mistry is truly the best internal medicine Dr and I would recommend her to everyone and anyone of all ages, its not easy to smile and feel good at the drs office, but with Dr Mistry its a definete! As far as the front desk staff, the original staff was wonderful, again very kind, personal, breath of fresh air, through the years they've moved 3 times and this last move new staff has came aboard and 2 of the ladies aren't very friendly and act as if they are being bothered, but thats okay because they aren't the ones treating you!

May 13th, 2015
The most caring doctor I've ever met!!!
My experience has always been great. This woman has skills! She leaves no stone unturned. I wish she could be my PCP because she really cares about getting her patients healthy. She has really taken care of my health problems over the years. In my opinion,there are not to many doctors out there like her. I have much respect for her!!!

October 11th, 2012
Best urgent care in Norfolk/Virginia Beach
Don't even think of going anywhere else. Superior diagnostician, notably thorough, attentive, ooozes experience and competence, exemplifies everything a patient could want in a doctor. (Staff generally good or excellent as well. Note this is an urgent care doc only.)