A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zarine Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zarine Patel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zarine Farrokh Patel MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Zarine F. Patel practice?
- Dr. Zarine Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zarine Patel practices Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Califon, NJ.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.