A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zarintaj Huda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Huda graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Huda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Santa Ana Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zarintaj Sultanali Huda MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Zarintaj S. Huda practice?
- Dr. Zarintaj Huda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zarintaj Huda practices Anesthesiology near Santa Fe Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sun Valley, CA and Encino, CA.
See Santa Fe Springs Anesthesiologists.