A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zarmeena Vendal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zarmeena Vendal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vendal
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Vendal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zarmeena Vendal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vendal graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vendal has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zarmeena Vendal MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Zarmeena Vendal practice?
- Dr. Zarmeena Vendal has 1 office location.
- Dr. Zarmeena Vendal practices Ophthalmology near West Lake Hills, TX.