A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zarmeena Vendal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zarmeena Vendal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vendal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vendal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zarmeena Vendal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vendal graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vendal has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zarmeena Vendal MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Zarmeena Vendal practice?
- Dr. Zarmeena Vendal has 1 office location.
- Dr. Zarmeena Vendal practices Ophthalmology near West Lake Hills, TX.