A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zarmen Israelian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zarmen Israelian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Israelian graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Israelian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zarmen Israelian MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Zarmen Israelian practice?
- Dr. Zarmen Israelian has 1 office location.
Dr. Zarmen Israelian practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Endocrinologists.