A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zarmina Aman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zarmina Aman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zarmina Aman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Aman graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Aman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Schuyler Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zarmina Aman practice?
Dr. Zarmina Aman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Montour Falls, NY.
See Richardson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.