A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zarmina Aman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zarmina Aman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zarmina Aman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Aman graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Aman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Schuyler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zarmina Aman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Zarmina Aman practice?
- Dr. Zarmina Aman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zarmina Aman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Montour Falls, NY and Watkins Glen, NY.
See Richardson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.