A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zarna Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zarna Mehta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Mehta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zarna Mooljibhai Mehta MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Zarna M. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Zarna Mehta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zarna Mehta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Abilene, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Abilene Obstetricians & Gynecologists.