A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zarrin Shouraie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zarrin Shouraie, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shouraie graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Shouraie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zarrin Shouraie MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zarrin Shouraie practice?
- Dr. Zarrin Shouraie has 1 office location.
Dr. Zarrin Shouraie practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.