A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaruhi Babayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaruhi Babayan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Babayan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Babayan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Troy Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babayan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan