A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaruhi Babayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaruhi Babayan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babayan
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babayan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaruhi Babayan, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Babayan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Babayan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Troy Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaruhi V Babayan FACC, MD, and PHD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Zaruhi V. Babayan practice?
- Dr. Zaruhi Babayan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Zaruhi Babayan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wellsboro, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sayre, PA and Towanda, PA.
See Wellsboro Internists and Wellsboro Cardiologists.