A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaruhi Babayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaruhi Babayan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babayan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaruhi Babayan, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Babayan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Babayan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Troy Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaruhi V Babayan FACC, MD, and PHD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Zaruhi V. Babayan practice?
- Dr. Zaruhi Babayan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Zaruhi Babayan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wellsboro, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sayre, PA and Towanda, PA.
See Wellsboro Internists and Wellsboro Cardiologists.