A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zarzina Rashid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zarzina Rashid, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashid graduated from Sylhet Mag Osmani Medical College.
Dr. Rashid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zarzina Tanvir Rashid BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Zarzina T. Rashid practice?
- Dr. Zarzina Rashid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zarzina Rashid practices Anesthesiology near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Anesthesiologists.