A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zatchel Soto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soto
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zatchel Soto, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Blessing Hospital
Education & Awards
Dr. Soto graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Soto has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zatchel Joaquin Soto MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zatchel J. Soto practice?
- Dr. Zatchel Soto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zatchel Soto practices Family Medicine near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brooksville, FL.
See Clearwater Family Physicians.