Dr. Zattam Musselmani Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Zattam Musselmani?

Posted on July 4th, 2013

I was set to him from the ER, for chest pain that they thought was related to anxiety. Well i told him i didnt want any benzos because they are addictive, so he prescribes me Paxil, and says it is non habit forming. Then i get home and research it, and find out it IS addictive and that most of its users call it a "devil drug", people have committed suicide on it, and get "brain zaps".......on top of that it is not a good sedative for anxiety, it makes it worse. Maybe he is good for actual medical conditions, but in my case he wasnt that great, he listened to my lungs and pressed on my stomach and was ready to give me Paxil within 5 min, sounds like he may be on the pharmaceutical payroll to me.

Posted on December 23rd, 2011

My 80+ mother is his patient and he is very good with her. He takes his time and answers all of her's and my questions. He was also my father's doctor and couldn't have been better in treatment, caring, and understanding. During the last few months of his life Dr. Musselmani gave me his cell phone number in case I needed to reach him. He has always been super responsive.

Excellent service

Posted on April 1st, 2011

I was reffered to him by other patients.He is the best in this area!

Ms Dean

Posted on December 11th, 2010

I have seeing Mr. Musselmani for many times and the best he get to diagnomed me is depression, depression and he was always wrong, wrong, wrong, he never tied anything really goood as a referral to some good Dr.'s or something like this, I am sick and tired of people like him.....!

Posted on October 30th, 2017