Overall Review

June 30th, 2016
I have never had a doctor take their time to talk to you and discuss your options of treatment. Dr. Kureishy takes time to do this.

April 10th, 2013
Caring compassionate intelligent and thorough
Dr Kureishy treated my very ill Mother and was very compassionate, intelligent and thorough. I was very impressed with his ability to recommend the best course of care and treatment and to explain all the options to the family. He is a great doctor, in my opinion.

September 6th, 2012
Dr Kureishy is a wonderful doctor. Sorry to say his staff, not so great!!

May 4th, 2010
Dr listens too much to his nurse
Dr was my family Dr for years....then a fight broke out between myself and his nurses daughter and friends. The nurse started treating me really badly because of this. I always felt uncomfortable after this. I went to call and speak to him about something I felt was important to me....he didn't call back for a while, and when he did, he discharged me as a patient...oh well, what goes around comes around.

September 25th, 2009
Dr. Kureishy is a very caring person.I feel that I can trust him with anything. His staff is excellent. I put my life in his hands. He is the best doctor I have ever had.

May 29th, 2009
I WENT TO HIM FOR PAIN RELIEF,HE SAID HE WOULD HELP,BUT WHEN THE INS. COMP. GAVE HIM PROBLEMS.HE DECIDED HE DID'NT WANT TO BOTHER. SO HE AND HIS NURSE SHARON, STARTED TO TREAT ME HORRIBLE. HE TOLD ME I WAS'NT WORTH THE PAPERWORK, HE WOULD MAKE ME WAIT HOURS TO SEE HIM, HE WOULD CONSTANTALY WRITE MY SCRIPT WRONG. IT USED TO BE A RUNNING JOKE AT THE PHARMACY ON HOW MANY TIMES I WOULD HAVE TO GO BACK AND GET IT RIGHT.HE MADE MY LIFE MISERABLE.HE WANTED ME OUT,AND THOUGHT IF HE TREATED BAD I WOULD,BUT WHEN YOU HAVE AS MUCH PAIN AS I HAVE,YOU CAN STAND HORRIBLE TREATMENT. IKEPT ASKING HIM TO HELP ME FIND ANOTHER DR., HE Said he knew of none. someday we will meet on my terms!

April 13th, 2008
A caring person before he became a very good Dr.
I travel about 25 miles to see Dr. Kureishy, and there is a doctor 1 block from my house, this is how much I like Dr. Kureishy.He doesn't treat you like your a number. He knows who you really are and cares. Some Dr.'s I went to make you feel like your rushed in and out so they can make a quota for the day. Dr. Kureishy never rushes you and really listens to what you are saying to him.I can't say enough good things about this Dr. I think he is a good Dr. because he is a good person at heart.