A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaven Arslanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaven Arslanian is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arslanian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Arslanian has 13 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaven M Arslanian MD is a male General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Zaven M. Arslanian practice?
- Dr. Zaven Arslanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Zaven Arslanian practices General Practice near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale General Practitioners.