A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaven Arslanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaven Arslanian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arslanian
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Arslanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arslanian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Arslanian has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaven Malkon Arslanian MD is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Zaven M. Arslanian practice?
- Dr. Zaven Arslanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Zaven Arslanian practices General Practice near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.