Dr. Zaven Arslanian Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Zaven Arslanian?

Yup! Horrible!

Posted on March 22nd, 2015

I dont know where to begin. I have never been to a doctor's office that is so unprofessional and disrespectful as this one. First of all I had to wait close to 40 minutes just to be seen by the doctor. While waiting, I witnessed his staff talking about confidential medical info about other patients very loud in a mocking manner. I even heard them cursing, which is so unproffesional. Then the doctor saw me for less than 5 minutes and didn't answer directly to any of my questions. Anyway, I'm NEVER going back there again!!

DO NOT GO THERE.

Posted on April 12th, 2013

Horrible staff. The lady at the desk made my authorization, and she made an authorization under my sister's name instead of mine. How careless can you be about your job? I mean, when I went for a visit they pulled my name out and this is just RIDICULOUS!!!!! GET A BETTER STAFF THAT ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT THEIR JOB. HORRIBLE. SO DISAPPOINTING.

HORRIBLE!!!!

Posted on December 4th, 2009

Him AND his staff were VERY unprofessional.... they hung up on me multiple times and they do NOT know how to refer a patient. Basically, I did his job for him... will NEVER go back to him again!

Posted on April 10th, 2009

You spend about 15-20 minutes waiting after your appt for the nurse to call you in. Then wait another 30 minutes for the doctor to get off his personal call to come in & see you for literraly 2 mintues, diagnose you before your done explaining what is wrong. Make a joke of everything. You basically want to slap him across the face. They will write you a referral without check first with your insurance whether or not the procedure they are writing needs a pre-auth or not, so like an idiot you go to the lab fill paperwork give them the referral card and they tell you sorry we can't help you without a pre auth. Their phone is busy all the time, you have to have a few lines redialing so that after the 20th time you can actually get through. This doctor & his office are a JOKE! Sorry but if you need some medical attention, you will NOT get it by seeing this Doc! Anything you say is bascially not important.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017