A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaven Bilezikjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaven Bilezikjian is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bilezikjian
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaven Bilezikjian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilezikjian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Bilezikjian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center LP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaven Garabed Bilezikjian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zaven G. Bilezikjian practice?
- Dr. Zaven Bilezikjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Zaven Bilezikjian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near La Palma, CA.
See La Palma Orthopedic Surgeons.