A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Zaven Chakmakjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaven Chakmakjian is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaven Chakmakjian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chakmakjian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Chakmakjian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaven Hagop Chakmakjian MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zaven H. Chakmakjian practice?
- Dr. Zaven Chakmakjian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zaven Chakmakjian practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Plano, TX.
See Dallas Internists.