A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaven Jabourian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaven Jabourian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaven Jabourian, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabourian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Jabourian has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Dickenson County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaven Jabourian FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Zaven Jabourian practice?
- Dr. Zaven Jabourian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zaven Jabourian practices Otolaryngology near Bristol, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Richlands, VA.
See Bristol Otolaryngologists.