A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaw Myint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaw Myint is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myint
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Myint Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Myint graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaw Myint MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zaw Myint practice?
- Dr. Zaw Myint has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zaw Myint practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Southampton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Southampton Neurologists and Southampton Psychiatrists.