A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zayan Kanjo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zayan Kanjo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanjo graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Kanjo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Whidbey General Hospital
- Island Hospital
- Whidbey General Hospital, Coupeville, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zayan Anis Kanjo MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zayan A. Kanjo practice?
- Dr. Zayan Kanjo has 1 office location.
Dr. Zayan Kanjo practices Internal Medicine near Oak Harbor, WA.
See Oak Harbor Internists.