A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zayd Kaylani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zayd Kaylani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaylani graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Kaylani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zayd Sirri Kaylani MD and PA is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zayd S. Kaylani practice?
- Dr. Zayd Kaylani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zayd Kaylani practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.