A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaza Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaza Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaza Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Universityof Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaza Isaac Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Zaza I. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Zaza Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Zaza Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists, Newark Critical Care Practitioners, and Newark Pulmonologists.