A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaza Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaza Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaza Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Universityof Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaza Isaac Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Zaza I. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Zaza Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Zaza Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists, Newark Critical Care Practitioners, and Newark Pulmonologists.