Dr. Zbigniew Aniol MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 21st, 2017
Inconsiderate and rude.
Dr aniol waa my first ever obgyn as a teenager, and now at 22 and pregnant with my first child he is getting worse. I've read reviews and I agree with most of them. He may be knowledgeable, but doesn't take the time to listen and always interrupts. Doesn't care what you have to say AT ALL! Always commenting on weight, or how I look. I'm not an obese girl, but not skinny. I am overweight I will admit, and when I went in for my 14 week heartbeat check he had me lay down, and one of the medical student on staff, he has many come in, checks me out as he bluntly states "Oh she's obese. An obese woman we may not hear a heart she gained 4 pounds with pregnancy as well," also wanted to get referred to a high risk clinic with my health and he kept postponing it for a week, saying there is no hurry when he recommended me in the first place! I will be switching as this isn't the first time all this has occurred in the last year.

September 19th, 2016
I won't go to anyone else
I have been seeing Dr. Aniol for many years. He has delivered two of my children and performs all of my regular check ups. He is professional, friendly and explains things well. He always takes his time with me to ensure I am comfortable and have all of the information I need. I don't understand why so many complain about students. He only has 2, 3 max students in his office at a time and they have always been professional. Dr. Aniol himself is the only one that ever examines me. I definitely recommend this doctor!

September 21st, 2015
All he wants is money!!!
Doctor never follows up after visits. Once I called while pregnant and very sick to find out what medicine I could take he never called back and when I called again the staff told me to read about it. They never answered my question. All he cares is if the bill got paid. NO JOKE!!!

May 10th, 2015
best gynecologist
doctor Aniol is the best one.he is very good .i will refer my friends to go to him

January 3rd, 2015
The best doctor is doctor Aniol
He is a very very good doctor . i will tell my friends to go to him he helps a lot and i will keep going to him because he is the best in Chicago.

November 25th, 2014
Missed pathology, possibly altered my med. record
This was my doctor for over a decade, he delivered my first child. I noticed right away he is money oriented, but being a fresh immigrant I thought it was a standard in US. Recently I came for a visit, and he performed a routine Ultrasound, having a student present. He missed my pathology that was discovered on similar exam in the hospital a month later. I asked to compare those two U.S. exams. First he tried to dismiss importance of that first exam, s day later he denied having record of it on his US machine. I'm sure there was a record, he just conveniently removed it.

May 11th, 2014
How is this possible?
With all the available options, it is beyond my comprehension how this doctor is still in business. Or more accurately - has a license to practice. I went in for a visit to consider him for an OBGYN. Horrible bedside manner. Irritated with questions and the best part came when he went on his computer to narrate a paragraph from WebMD. Thank God I listed to me gut and ran for the hills. Being of Polish descent and knowing quite a few people whose friends, family or themselves had the bad luck of having Dr. ANiol as their physician, only now do I know how lucky I was to go with someone else. Preterm deliveries, near-death infections due to his ignorance of patient complaints are only some of the horror stories I've heard. The newest $12 million lawsuit (which he lost) against him for prescribing an outdated birth control to a patient that resulted in paralysis just shows where his interests are - THE MONEY, and what better way to make them than sell, sell and sell whatever the drug reps bring in. It is scary what kind of people pass for doctor's in our health care system.

April 25th, 2014
one of best doctor , very professional , very well educated and caring of patients to highest standards of medicine
dr Aniol took care of many patients I know personally and I know him well for over 15 years or more . He is in highest standards of medicine and great human , college , gynecologist and obstetrician .. Lincenced in 3 countries what is really uncommon and very difficult to obtain... I wish we have more doctors like dr Aniol . A lot of patients don't understand medical issues at all - they expect only best without any complications or atypical course of pregnancy or ilness ... It's medicine , it's life .. It never can be possible to be always only healthy or live forever so even best DES care and Managment we can still go trough unpredictable and unwished complication or course of our problems plus we are responsible partially what we do , decide and how we take care of self cooperating with dr .. If any problems appear - we cannt accuse dr exclusively - it's usually complexed and complicated issues -

November 6th, 2012
great doctor
He is my doctor for 5 years or more. He was always honest,nice and professional. I can't say bad word against to him. He removed my moles too. I was very satisfied. I had many gynecologists before him and he is the best to me.When i will get pregnant, i will stay in his care for sure...He is not cheapest, but great quality care doctor. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

September 9th, 2011
I have been seeing Dr. Aniol for over 10 years. He is very knowledgeable and definitely expert in his field. His bedside manner is outstanding and you know you are in caring hands when he talks to you and takes care of you. He took great care of my beautiful daughter and I during my pregnancy. After complications during my first pregnancy, I was very stressed out. Dr. Aniol and his staff did everything they could to calm me down. Dr. Aniol is thoughtful and understanding, he always listens and helps us feel better. Dr. Aniol and his entire staff exceed our expectations from start to finish. I highly recommend Dr. Aniol and his staff.

June 8th, 2011
Why him out of all other options?
My ratings may not be accurate, but none of these categories outweigh my true experience with this doctor. He gives advice as if he just reads off WebMD but doesn't understand the details. I felt very uncomfortable with him by experiencing a combination of roughness and creepiness. I will never return or recommend anyone to him. Ladies, you need a doctor you can trust and feel comfortable with. Not one who makes you want to avoid getting medical attention!

March 14th, 2011
Wronful Diagnosis, Unprofessional, Harassment
After visiting Dr. Aniol for a follow up from an abnormal pap, my experience was less than pleasant. Dr. Aniol was very unprofessional in his bedside manner. He insisted on encouraging me to purchase latise eyelash treatments from him after I repetitively said no. He was also very rough in performing the exam, causing me to bleed for 24 hours. Once the results were returned, he told me that I had pre cancer cells(which I was later reevaluated and do not) but that it would go away. As soon as he called with the results, he wanted harassed me with payment information and mentioned that my insurance had denied the claim. His staff failed to set up a payment arrangement as requested and forwarded my contact information to collections. The collections agent that they use was VERY rude and threatened me. I would NOT suggest this doctor or the use of their office.