Dr. Zbigniew Ciechanowski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 15th, 2016
The most rudest receptionist Maggie. I switched doctors because she makes you feel so uncomfortable.

August 5th, 2015
Best Doctor ever
Best doctor ever. ALWAYS 100% with diagnosis. Spents time with patient and doesn't rush. Great staff. Anna is extremely nice and very knowledgeable,fast and oriented. I saw Anna first time and she's my favorite, she's a doll.

March 17th, 2015
Fantastic Physician that actually cares about patients
We've been going to this doctor for 5 years now. We started at his private practice from a recommendation. As a surprise we ran into him when my mother was at an ER at Delnor Hospital in Geneva. Then it turns out that he also works at the Delnor Urgent Care in South Elgin, all these locations at the same time with obviously different hours. Guy is a workaholic but he loves to spend time with patients and it's been more than few times that we would spend an hour or longer with him in the office. He's also very flexible when necessary and made an exception for us after hours to attend to our sick kids by opening the office just for us. Very accurate diagnosis all of the time with great follow up when the cases are more serious. I love the fact that he doesn't just give you prescription and shows you out the door like many other doctor's do.

February 27th, 2015
Very good doctor, very nice atmosphere.

May 22nd, 2012
mother of 3
Great doctor for me, my husband our 3 kids (ages 8, 6 and 2)and for my mother. Has been seeing this doctor for 8 years now and doesn't bother me that I have to drive over 25 miles (one way) to see him. He's diagmosis are accurate and he really listens to you (!). I like how he follows up and calls to see if we are doing better and if any concerns he'll change the medication to make sure it works. The waiting time is about 25 minutes to see him, because he takes time with each patient. Doesn't bother me at all because I know I'm (and my family) in good hands. Overall The Best Doctor Ever for my family and I have recommended many friends and my customers to him.

December 10th, 2010
BAD
REALLY BAD

June 28th, 2010
Very comprehensive exams every time. Even calls to check on kids. Patients rave about his care at a facility I work at which is why we chose him. Very happy and drive some distance to see him see we know we are in good hands!

November 12th, 2009
great doctor
Great doctor !!! THE ONE WHO LISTENS AND TAKES TIME to help the patient.It's hard to find this type of doctors in today's world