A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zbigniew Kujalowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zbigniew Kujalowicz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kujalowicz graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Bialystock, Bialystok.
Dr. Kujalowicz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist Lagrange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zbigniew Kujalowicz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Zbigniew Kujalowicz practice?
- Dr. Zbigniew Kujalowicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Zbigniew Kujalowicz practices Anesthesiology near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Anesthesiologists.