A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zbigniew Purzycki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zbigniew Purzycki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zbigniew Purzycki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Purzycki graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Purzycki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zbigniew Peter Purzycki MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zbigniew P. Purzycki practice?
- Dr. Zbigniew Purzycki has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zbigniew Purzycki practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hamtramck, MI and Eastpointe, MI.
See Troy Internists.