A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zdenek Zobal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zobal
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zobal graduated from Masarykova Univerzita V Brno.
Dr. Zobal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Sunnyview Hospital and Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zdenek Frank Zobal MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zdenek F. Zobal practice?
- Dr. Zdenek Zobal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zdenek Zobal practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Schenectady, NY.
See Schenectady Allergists and Schenectady Internists.