A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zdenka Mateev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mateev graduated from Univ Palackeho, Lekarska Fak, Olomouc, Czechoslovakia.
Dr. Mateev has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zdenka Ruzena Mateev MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Zdenka R. Mateev practice?
- Dr. Zdenka Mateev has 1 office location.
Dr. Zdenka Mateev practices Anesthesiology near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Anesthesiologists.