Learn more about Dr. Ena Segota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ena Segota is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ena Segota, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Segota graduated from University Of Zagreb. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Segota has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ena Segota MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ena Segota practice?
- Dr. Ena Segota has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ena Segota practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Davie, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists, Fort Lauderdale Hematologists, and Fort Lauderdale Oncologists.