Learn more about Dr. Ena Segota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ena Segota is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ena Segota, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Segota graduated from University Of Zagreb. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Segota has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Segota accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ena Segota practice?
Dr. Ena Segota practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Davie, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists, Fort Lauderdale Hematologists, and Fort Lauderdale Oncologists.