Learn more about Dr. Ena Segota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ena Segota is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segota
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Segota Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ena Segota, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Segota graduated from University Of Zagreb. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Segota has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ena Segota MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ena Segota practice?
- Dr. Ena Segota has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ena Segota practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Davie, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists, Fort Lauderdale Hematologists, and Fort Lauderdale Oncologists.